Serving Local Churches
Our objective is to help churches develop effective leaders in healthy youth ministries.
Our National Team
We offer support to local churches through our national team:
- Murray Brown: National Youth Enabler
- Donna Grant: Coaching
- Marina Shannon: Regional Youth Enabler for Auckland (Northern)
- Scott Doddrell: Regional Youth Enabler for Auckland (Southern)
- Aaron Hogdson: Regional Youth Enabler for Waikato
- Brad de Villiers: Regional Youth Enabler for Wellington
- Sean Young: Regional Youth Enabler for Top of the South Island
- Youth Summit: 10-12 May 2021 for youth pastors, key leaders and interns at Willow Park Auckland
- FIRST Training South Island: 5-7 June for emerging leaders aged 16-18 at Living Springs, Christchurch
- FIRST Training Upper North Island: 20-22 July for emerging leaders aged 16-18 at Chosen Valley, South Auckland
- FIRST Training Lower North Island: 12-14 October for emerging leaders aged 16-18 at Forest Lakes, Otaki
We offer a one-to-one coaching service for youth pastors and key leaders that includes teaching on core leadership skills and strategic indicators for an effective youth ministry.
We run training programmes and seminars for youth leaders on request, covering a wide range of topics. We also have online training programmes we recommend.
We offer a consultancy service that helps churches assess their youth ministry and develop strategies to improve their effectiveness, as well as offering advocacy and advice as needed.
We provide a number of helpful resources including monthly newsletters, "How to" guides. regular blog posts, and link to other helpful sites.
- You can sign up for our newsletter here